If you are making use of Dell computers and looking to update your Window then surely these given steps will help you. If you stuck somewhere, then contact Dell support team.
Direction to follow:
- Once you turn on your laptop then make sure you have the secured internet connection on your device.
- Next, open your web browser and enter https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 in its address bar.
- Now you have to press on “Download tool now” button and once the download gets completed then launch the download tool.
- On next screen, you have to choose “upgrade this PC now”, here you also get an option to create your own USB or DVD media that will help you in installing on multiple computers.
- This tool will take some time so sit back and relax for a while until the process gets completed. Once it is done with the download process it goes through a preparation process where it downloads some more files that may take some time like an hour even if you have a high-speed connection.
- Next, you have to click “Accept” on its license term agreement and then wait again in order to check for updates and it will take some minutes from your precious time.
- After that, you have to click on the “Install” button and then wait for at least 20-30 minutes so that your laptop can copy files and after that, it will reboot several times.
- Once it is done, you have to press on “Next” on the login screen and then press “Use Express Settings”. If you wish you can make a change in its setting later.
- Now you have to click “Next” on “New apps for the new windows” screen then your laptop will say “finalizing your settings” and then takes you to the Windows 10 lock screen.
- You are done and login to your laptop and your Windows will take another couple of minutes to complete its initial setup on your device and will bring you to the Windows desktop.
For more information, you can make a call to our expert by dialing helpline number Dell Australia 1-800-921-785.